- No more batteries and stocking a variety of supplies to use one product.
- Single myPatch®sl electrode for 2 channels ECG data.
- Optional lead wire for 3 channel recordings.
- Optional standard ECG electrode for 3 channel recordings.
- Patient comfort is key! myPatch®sl is comfortable and convenient.
- Patient’s forget they have it on which delivers better compliance and better results.
- Easy device application! Up and running in 30 seconds.
- Saves tech time compared to a standard Holter recorder.
- myPatch®sl is Waterproof! Patients can comfortably shower or swim with no worry.
- Available through our scanning service or for purchase.
- CPT codes 93224-93227 should be utilized for services less than 48 hours in duration; services of a duration longer than 48 hours should utilize the 0295T-0298T codes.
- 93224: External electrocardiographic rhythm recording for up to 48 hours by continuous original rhythm recording and storage; includes recording, scanning analysis with report, review and interpretation by a physician or other qualified health care professional.
- 93225: Recording (includes connection, recording, and disconnection).
- 93226: Scanning analysis with report.
- 93227: Review and interpretation (Do not report 93224 in conjunction with 93225, 93226, 93227).
- 0295T: External electrocardiographic recording for more than 48 hours up to 21 days by continuous rhythm recording and storage; includes recording, scanning analysis with report, review and interpretation.
- 0296T: Recording (includes connection, recording, and disconnection).
- 0297T: Scanning analysis with report.
- 0298T: Review and interpretation (Do not report 0295T in conjunction with 0296T, 0297T, 0298T).
*Disclaimer: for information purposes only, no guarantee of payment.