- No more batteries!
- Single myPatch®sl electrode for 2 channels ECG data.
- Optional lead wire for 3 channel recordings.
- Optional standard ECG electrode for 3 channel recordings.
- Patient comfort is key! myPatch®sl is comfortable and convenient.
- Patient’s forget they have it on which delivers better compliance and better results.
- Easy device application! Up and running in 30 seconds.
- Saves tech hook up time compared to a standard Holter recorder hook up.
- myPatch®sl is shower proof! Patients can comfortably shower or swim with no worry.
- Available through our scanning service or for purchase.
- CPT codes 93224-93227 should be utilized for services less than 48 hours in duration; services of a duration longer than 48 hours should utilize the 0295T-0298T codes.
- 93224: External electrocardiographic rhythm recording for up to 48 hours by continuous original rhythm recording and storage; includes recording, scanning analysis with report, review and interpretation by a physician or other qualified health care professional.
- 93225: Recording (includes connection, recording, and disconnection).
- 93226: Scanning analysis with report.
- 93227: Review and interpretation (Do not report 93224 in conjunction with 93225, 93226, 93227).
- 0295T: External electrocardiographic recording for more than 48 hours up to 21 days by continuous rhythm recording and storage; includes recording, scanning analysis with report, review and interpretation.
- 0296T: Recording (includes connection, recording, and disconnection).
- 0297T: Scanning analysis with report.
- 0298T: Review and interpretation (Do not report 0295T in conjunction with 0296T, 0297T, 0298T).
*Disclaimer: for information purposes only, no guarantee of payment
No, myPatch®sl can be used with many Holter analysis systems. Please contact us to see if your analysis system is compatible with myPatch®sl.
myPatch®sl can be used with numerous Holter analysis systems. If you have software that is compatible with myPatch®sl you can process the data in your own office.
Patients can feel comfortable and confident wearing the new myPatch®sl for up to two (2) weeks.
myPatch®sl conveniently records 1, 2 or 3 channels of ECG.
You can use any standard ECG electrode for recording the 3rd channel. The myPatch®sl will only snap onto the patented myPatch®sl electrode.
The myPatch®sl snaps onto a proprietary data transfer cable that plugs into a computer via a USB port or a standard wall charger via a USB connection.
Yes, the device is IP rated 68 and showers up to 1 hour are no problem.
Yes, the IP rating of 68 was tested submerged in 2 meters of water for 1 hour. Which means you should not stay submerged over an hour!
Yes, swimming and sitting in the hot tub is no problem. Do not stay submerged over an hour in the pool or the hot tub.
Simply double tap on the device. A digital mark will be placed on the recording so the exact moment in the recording can be reviewed by your health care professional.
Some patients may experience a rash or discomfort due to the adhesive on the electrode. Please contact your health care professional if you experience blistering, severe itching or irritation.